Board of Directors
Rayla Allison, JD
Rayla is an attorney and an executive administrator at the University of Minnesota. She is on Cultural Jambalaya’s Executive Committee.
Amy is an independent consultant and provides nonprofit and philanthropic guidance to Cultural Jambalaya.
Beth is a national education reporter and provides educational consultation and social media support.
Rachel is the director of communications and public relations at Intermediate District 287. She provides educational consultation and social media support.
Ann is the senior communications manager for nVent. She is the chair of Cultural Jambalaya’s Board of Directors and is on the Executive Committee. She provides cultural diversity and communications guidance.
Colleen Needles Steward
Colleen is the CEO of Tremendous! Entertainment. She provides production support and produces Cultural Jambalaya’s Windows & Mirrors videos series.
Bondo is the executive director of Academia Cesar Chavez Charter School. He provides educational consultation.
Gail is the president of Shore to Shore Communications, Inc. and Cultural Jambalaya’s founder and executive director. Gail manages day-to-day operations..
Mani is a senior HR administrator at the University of Minnesota. She provides diversity guidance.
Jen is a principal at DS+B Accountants and is on Cultural Jambalaya’s Executive Committee. She provides financial consultation.
• Seen By Me videos are co-produced by Hi-Fly’n Productions’ Kevin May and ProjectExplorer’s Zoe D’Amato.
• Windows & Mirrors videos produced by Tremendous! Entertainment, Colleen Needles Steward, Executive Producer; and Hi-Fly’n Productions, Kevin May, Producer
• Windows & Mirrors video cover designs, artwork; and Cultural Jambalaya database management by Colle + McVoy
• Cultural Jambalaya website management by Josh Carlisle, Compass Programming, LLC
• Event planning by RSVPeterson Event Planning
Grayce Belvedere Young