Board of Directors
Cari-Ana Garcia Luna
Cari-Ana is the executive director and educator at SAGE Academy Charter High School. She provides cultural diversity and educational consultation. She is the vice-chair of Cultural Jambalaya’s Board of Directors and is on the Executive Committee.
Pankuri Goraksha-Hicks, Ph.D., director of Clinical Project Management, Thermo Fisher Scientific. She provides cultural diversity guidance for Cultural Jambalaya.
Beth is a national education reporter and provides educational consultation and social media support. She is the chair of Cultural Jambalaya’s Board of Directors and is on the Executive Committee.
Rachel is the director of communications and public relations at Intermediate District 287. She provides educational consultation and social media support.
Ann Merrill is the director of external relations at American Indian OIC. She provides cultural diversity and communications guidance.
Colleen Needles Steward
Colleen is the CEO of Tremendous! Entertainment. She provides production support and produces Cultural Jambalaya’s Windows & Mirrors videos series.
Bondo is the executive director of educational services for the Columbia Heights School District. He provides cultural diversity and educational consultation.
Gail is the president of Shore to Shore Communications, Inc. and Cultural Jambalaya’s founder and executive director. Gail manages day-to-day operations.
Jen is a principal at DS+B Accountants and is on Cultural Jambalaya’s Executive Committee. She provides financial consultation.
• Seen By Me videos are co-produced by Kevin May and Zoe D’Amato. Videography by John Overby and Jack Steward.
• Windows & Mirrors videos produced by Tremendous! Entertainment, Colleen Needles Steward, Executive Producer; and Hi-Fly’n Productions, Kevin May, Producer
• Windows & Mirrors video cover designs, artwork; and Cultural Jambalaya database management by Colle + McVoy
• Cultural Jambalaya website management by Josh Carlisle, Compass Programming, LLC
• Event planning by RSVPeterson Event Planning
• Cultural Jambalaya social media management by Julie Rodriguez and Susan Brott of CESO Communications, https://theceso.com/