Windows & Mirrors: THE MIDDLE EAST includes images and narratives highlighting the fascinating people and intriguing cultures of the Middle East. Supported by an online study guide, the video is a resource for Middle School and High School teachers to engage students in a variety of subjects, including social studies, geography, history, diversity and language.
Designed to spawn discussion, the Middle East video showcases the historic and traditional cultures of Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Syria, Turkey, Lebanon.
- Countless belief systems, principles and philosophies
- Intriguing indigenous spiritual practices and captivating traditional ceremonies
- Faith’s common moral guidance: The Golden Rule
- Religions deeply rooted in history, tradition and nature
- Extraordinary religious architecture and historic design
World Heritage Sites
Religions and Spirituality
Customs and Rituals